30-Yr Old Plumber Electrocuted In LagosLatest News, News Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
A 30-year old plumber has been electrocuted while carrying out his plumbing job at Ikeja area of Lagos, Nigeria.
The man, identified as Raphael was electrocuted at Number 20, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja.
Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe said the deceased was doing a plumbing work on a decking with his colleague when the tragedy occurred.
He said the deceased’s colleague had descended from the decking to buy water and only came back to see his friend electrocuted.
“We used a ladder and tied a rope on him to lower him down and handed him over to the police. They sell cars under the building,” he said.
Short URL: http://www.africanexaminer.com/?p=16422