W3vina.COM Free Wordpress Themes Joomla Templates Best Wordpress Themes Premium Wordpress Themes Top Best Wordpress Themes 2012

Disaster As Family Of 4 Die Of Generator’s Carbon Suffocation


 The Ogun state Police Command has confirmed the death of 4 people of the same family due to suffocation from generating set carbon emission in their Ogere abode the Eastern part of the State.

The Command in a press report said the family comprised a father, mother and their two sons with ages ranging between 7 and 10.

Police revealed that their remains were found dead in their private apartment at OPIC Estate, Extension, in Ogere.

The command however confirmed that there were no traces of violence which possibly could have led to the multiple death.

The Police report informed that the corpses of the family members have been deposited at the mortuary for autopsy while the Criminal Investigation Department has commenced investigations.

Meanwhile, Police have again warned members of the public to desist from mounting generating set close to the room.

“Please never place your generator no matter how small in your room/house, close to your windows.

“Generators in use must be placed in an open space and in such a way that the smoke will not fill your room” cautioned the Police

Recall that last Saturday similar tragedy occurred in Abia state as 6 yr-old-boy died, while 15 worshippers narrowly escaped death after inhaling the fumes of the generator they used for night vigil.


Please follow and like us:

Short URL: http://www.africanexaminer.com/?p=15313

Leave a Reply

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

Follow by Email

FirstBank – advertisement



Browse Archives

Classified Adverts