Jonathan Appoints New Special Advisers, Chief Executives For NTA, FRCN, NAN, Sure-PFeatured, Latest News, News Thursday, February 6th, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the appointments of two new special advisers and Chief Executives for NTA, FRCN, NAN and Sure-P.
A statement issued by the President’s spokesperson Dr. Reuben Abati says the appointment is in furtherance of the president’s efforts to continually strengthen his administration on all fronts.
The new appointments are as follow:
1. Gen. Martin Luther Agwai – Chairman of SURE-P
2. Mrs. Tanwa Olusi – Deputy Chairman of SURE-P
3. Mrs. Fidelia Njeze – Special Adviser (NEPAD)
4. Senator Suleiman M. Ajadi – Special Adviser (NASS)
5. Mr. Sola Omole – DG, NTA
6. Alhaji Ladan Salihu – DG, FRCN
7. Mr. Ima Niboro – MD, News Agency of Nigeria
Gen. Martin Agwai (rtd.) was until now the Deputy Chairman and Acting Chairman of SURE-P while Mrs. Njeze is the current Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland.
Mr Ima Niboro was the immediate past Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity).
All the appointments are with immediate effect.
Short URL: http://www.africanexaminer.com/?p=8064