Orji Appoints Medical Directors For ABSUTH, Also Abia Specialist Hospital and Diagnostic CenterLatest News, News, News From The State Saturday, May 9th, 2015
GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
- His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Abia State, Chief T.A. Orji, has approved the appointment of Prof. Nwachukwu Israel Kanu as the new Medical Director of the Abia State University Teaching Hospital (ABSUTH), Aba.
- The Governor has also approved the appointment of Dr. Uwadilachi Iweha as the Chief Medical Director of the Abia State Specialist Hospital and Diagnostic Centre, Umuahia.
- Also, the Governor has approved the constitution of a new Board for the Abia State Specialist Hospital and Diagnostic Centre, Umuahia.
They are as follows:
- Prof. A.U.Mbanaso – Chairman
- Engr. Rich Onyeaso – Member
- Dr. Abali Chukwu – Member
- Mr. Ifeanyi Agbai – Member
- Charles Okwudili- Member
The new Board will be sworn-in in due course.
Signed: Charles Ajunwa
Short URL: http://www.africanexaminer.com/?p=23478